CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEMS UK & IRELAND
Central Vacuum System is a system that is an alternative to traditional portable vacuum cleaners. Any newly built house or renovated can have system now. Installation in buildings inhabited also, of course, is possible but it is related to the conduct of pipes and some compromises. Central Vacuum System consists of:
How does a central vacuum cleaner
Central Vacuum System is a system that is an alternative to traditional portable vacuum cleaners. Any newly built house or renovated can have system now. Installation in buildings inhabited also, of course, is possible but it is related to the conduct of pipes and some compromises.
Central Vacuum System consists of:
The choice of the central vacuum should take in view of his family. More and more often in homes, there are device or heating systems, which cause considerable circulation of dust and allergens. As is well known central vacuum system reduces the amount of these impurities and allows us to enjoy the good mood.
VACUUM CLEANERS COVENTIONAL VS CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM
Why is the central vacuum cleaner better than the traditional?
- You do not have to carry it up to the stairs or pull behind;
- Lightweight hose, usually with a length of 9 meters is much more convenient to use than pulling during cleaning vacuum cleaner with 1.5 – 2-meter suction hose.
- Suction Central vacuum cleaner is greater than the traditional (they have a much larger motor), thus effectively collects all impurities;
- Sucked together with air pollution, after passing through the vacuum cleaner, is filtered. Then it is thrown out of the building, and not as an ordinary vacuum cleaner – back into the room. As a result, when vacuuming stirs up no dust on surfaces that mean are not yet cleaned. Do not feel it all over the house odour that is so characteristic of the traditional vacuum cleaner.
- dust and garbage is a magazine in a container with a capacity from a few to 20-30 litres, and this is usually sufficient for 4-8 months
Vacuums traditional should be light, small, quiet and effective in filtering the air, because it goes back into the room.
In turn, the central vacuum cleaner can these conditions do not meet. There has to be light because it hangs on the wall and no one wears. For the benchtop size, they are not essential. Noise, in general, do not need to worry, because I hear it only in a utility room or garage, not in the cleaning room. As for the accuracy of filtration in the central vacuum cleaner, it is only intended to protect the motor unit. The efficiency of filters does not affect the quality of cleaning.
For these reasons, you can not directly compare the performance of central and portable vacuum cleaners based on their power. This electrical power is taken from the mains and does not translate directly into suction power and airflow. The portable vacuum cleaner generated most of the pressure to suppress the filters. But without cleaning it will not work. It is difficult to directly compare the costs associated with the purchase and prices of central and traditional vacuum cleaners.
There is a group of people who should especially recommend a central vacuum. These are people allergic to dust. In the case of a central vacuum cleaner, once dragged into the dust certainly will not hit again into the room.
During operation, you can not hear the whistle of air that is blown out. The condition is to place the gun not more than 30 cm above the ground. Then I removed the air strikes the ground, which significantly reduces noise. Equally effective it is to direct the exhaust air to a free ventilation duct in a masonry chimney.
The central vacuum cleaner allows the use of many additional functions not available for portable systems. An example is an automatic scoop, which is attached to the plinth in the kitchen or vestibule cabinet. It is enough to subdue dust, sand or other impurities, then lightly press the foot switch, and the contamination will go through the network of wires to the device.
Accessories for central vacuum cleaner
Not without significance is the large number of accessories that you can buy – for example:
* upholstery brushes,
* computer keyboards,
* and even for cleaning animals.