Intercom repair Manchester, we repair all types of audio and video door entry systems from small residential systems to large blocks of flats and commercial premises. We work for everybody: landlords, a property management company’s and also private tenants in and around Great Manchester. With the high standards and first-time repairs on most systems. You can be sure that we will give you a safe and reliable service with a guarantee for materials and repairs for up to two years.
Faults are fixed in 48 hours of call out or in the case of being a repair that needs a particular part an intercom repair engineer will attend site with the relevant elements as soon as possible. When we replace pieces, we will test the system and issue an invoice with a guarantee on the repair for a time based on the condition and age of the system. It is usually a year, but depending on the age of the system, it can be up to two years.
Video Intercom systems
These systems are becoming more popular in the UK, allowing the user to see who is trying to contact them utilising high definition cameras. In recent times it has become more cost-effective to opt for colour as opposed to black & white cameras
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Improved security; these systems immediately add an extra layer of protection to most business and domestic environments. Video intercom systems are particularly popular in high-security premises and vulnerable people’s housing.
- App-based technology; modern video intercom systems are taking advantage of the app revolution! Specialist systems now include options for two-way conversations and door unlock functionality on mobile phone or tablet.
- IP based systems; more significant or more spread out sites that previously required expensive and time-consuming cable runs can now take advantage of the IP based intercom system. By cabling each panel and communication point directly to your network and bringing it back to a central interface, you can significantly reduce your expenditure on the wired alternative.
Audio Intercom systems
These traditional intercom systems are still commonplace in the UK and are always requested in several new build and retrofit locations. They tend to be more cost-effective and more straightforward to install than a new video-based intercom.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- A cost-effective solution; if you are looking for a way to improve communication between two or more points on a budget, then a modern audio intercom can be an attractive option. When there is no operational requirement for video communication, it can be an expensive luxury. Audio systems are typically anywhere between 20 – 50% cheaper than Video.
- IP based systems; Modern audio-only systems are also able to take advantage of IP based technology. As with video intercom, this means you reduce your project cost by sending Voice Over IP (VOIP), as opposed to cabling back from remote locations. Audio intercom over IP also contributes less traffic to your network, presenting less of a headache than a potentially bandwidth hungry video-based system.