CCTV SYSTEM MANCHESTER & NORTHWEST
Recently CCTV technology has been enhanced with a shift toward Internet-based products and systems, and other technological developments.
CCTV system is an excellent way of enhancing your security. It lets you keep a watchful eye on your home and loved ones, and acts as a visual deterrent to potential intruders. You are sending a clear message that nothing goes unseen.
ELCONNECTION LTD provides security solutions for a domestic, local shop and far-afield industry and has a vast experience in securing factories, construction sites, depots, warehouses and manufacturing plants across Manchester with cutting edge CCTV systems.
CCTV system is now an essential subject in the prevention and detection of crime. To secure a home or business in a security system, often used applications of HD CCTV systems. This approach provides the users with an ultimate deterrent that is both visible and effective.
CCTV SYSTEM INSTALLATIONS MANCHESTER
ELCONNECTION LTD offers a range of CCTV systems installed in Manchester, Tameside area. From basic home CCTV observation systems to complex security camera systems for home and business security. Our Digital HD 1080p CCTV enables non-stop recording on hard drives, higher image quality and 24-hour remote monitoring. When linked to Alarm Monitoring Centre, plus remote viewing of images via the Internet from anywhere in the world on your smartphones android iPhone on 3G.
Video Recording: All systems have DVR’s (Digital Video Recorders), which can record activity for up to 60 days.
Covert Systems: We can supply and install a wide range of covert (disguised) C.C.T.V systems, fitted either internally or externally. For outside regular business hours, we can make an agreement for our service. We guaranteed confidentiality.
Our team can also provide our customers with the satisfaction of fire and security systems. We specialise in CCTV systems and can often help our customers to reduce maintenance costs by consolidating all servicing under the ELCONNECTION LTD name.
On the day of the installation, before the engineer begins the installation process, you are required to agree to the position of the various pieces of CCTV equipment with our engineer and sign an ‘installation agreement’ stating that you agree to the equipment positions and wiring routes.
CCTV Manchester wiring
– CCTV cameras: there are two cabling options for CCTV cameras, either:
1) using a single CAT5 cable or
2) using two cables, a black ‘coax cable’
For carrying the image signal and a white cable to give the camera power.
– DVR: all wires from the cameras will connect back to the DVR, which is the ‘brains’ of the system, providing the ability to record and store images, and then connect the CCTV to the internet for remote viewing (if required).
– Network connection: The DVR requires a cable to connect directly to your ‘internet router’, to enable remote viewing. N.B. there needs to be a spare ethernet port on your router for us to plug into. We also need access to your router’s passwords and settings.
– CCTV junction box: It’s important to note that each CCTV camera will have a ‘junction box’ placed close by it, to enable us to connect the camera. (N.B. in some cases the junction box can be hidden from sight, but in many cases, this box will be surface mounted near the camera). Please discuss the positioning of the junction boxes with your engineer to ensure you’re happy with their positioning.
HD 1080p CCTV System Packages: CCTV system designed to suit home and small business. We cover the Manchester, Tameside, Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, Marple, Glossop, Hyde, Denton, Dukinfield, Stalybridge, Oldham, Rochdale, Bacup, Eccles, Salford, Walkden, Worsley, Sale, Prestwich, Whitefield, Bolton, Bury, Irlam, Warrington, Liverpool, North West.
Free no obligation quote, please contact us by phone 07477214166 / SMS or by email.